31 December 2009

Party Like it's 2009....

Another year down... here's my 2009 in a nutshell.

January: Started off the year with my adoring boyfriend, living with my roomie, K, and my 2 pups and 2 kittens.  I was in school, had a full time job.  Things were pretty good.

February: Took J out of town for Valentine's day and came back to being laid off.  No more job but still bills to pay and school to attend.

March:  Desperately trying to find a job even though I got unemployment.

April:  J had to stop an internship and wait to re-start later.  Post-poned leaving where I was living until after the summer.

May:  Turned 24.  Finished another semester at school with good grades.  J moved into my apartment.

June:  Figured if I still couldn't find a job, might as well enjoy my summer.  Spend a lot of afternoons at the beach and walking to the dogs all over.  J graduated. 

July:  Still was pretty lazy, but got a nice tan!

August:  Started the process of packing and applying for a new apartment in a new city.  Began another semester at school.

September:  Moved!  Got used to driving 3 hours to school and home a couple times a week.  Not ideal, but it's the best situation for finishing my Bachelors.

October:  Spent A LOT of time away from the new home.  Did F.F. for Halloween and had oodles of fun with that group of friends.  Missed J and the 'kids' from being away so much.  Had a pain-in-the-ass project for school.

November:  Still driving up and back for school.  Spent Thanksgiving with just J and the 'kids' for the first time.

Decemeber:  Finished another semester at school.  Got pretty good grades.  Spent Christmas with the fam.  Got really bored and lonely being home alone so often.

My hopes for 2010 (in random order):

- Graduate college
- Find a job in my chosen career
- Regain some funds in the bank account
- Possibly get a bigger vehicle
- Find new friends in this new city

1 comment:

  1. As for those replenished funds, I'm right there with you...hehehe

    ReplyDelete