27 December 2009

Set it off

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a little opening number to start things off but I guess in order for anyone to really give a shit I'll tell you a little about me. In list form, because lists make me feel good.

  • I'm a 24 year old chick from the Midwest.
  • I hate snow.
  • I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.
  • I have a super smoking hot boyfriend who has his doctorate.
  • I have been in college since 2003 and will (hopefully) graduate in 2010.
  • I have a mild (undiagnosed) case of OCD.
  • I think the whole Twilight thing is overrated.
  • I'm left-handed but I can do most things right-handed.
  • I hate people who try to hard.
  • I'm currently unemployed because I got laid off last February.
  • I am too proud to ask for help, for anything.
  • I'm a control freak.
  • I'm funnier in real life than I am on-line.
  • I'm a good friend, but not a great friend.
  • I am half-Jewish and half-Catholic but familiarize myself more with the Jewish half.

I'm sure there's more that will be dug up along the way, but you get the idea.

I started this blog anonymously and there's a few reasons for that. I will probably talk shit about some people and it's not anything that they probably haven't heard from my mouth already, but I doubt they'd want to read it on the internet. I want to keep my 'real - life' separate from my 'internet - life'. I want to keep my friends and family anonymous as well. I have a real-life Facebook and myspace but you'll never know what they are. Even the email address I use is in now way related to my everyday life. So there you go.

I also want to use this blog as an outlet. I'm very good at putting up a front and letting everyone I love think that I'm fine and happy and everything's great. But we all know that everything can't be great all the time. So sometimes, I'm falling apart, but the only one who knows is me. And my steering wheel. Because sometimes, the only time I can fall apart is when I'm alone in the car. I'm not proud of that side of me. I've just always kept my problems as my own because no one else can solve them for me. So that's what this is for. A way to work out the problems and way to share the things I find amusing or useful in life.

So there you go. That's about it in a nutshell. I'll be back.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment