27 April 2010

What Can I Do?

I can't ...
be responsible for anyone's actions but my own.
hold your hand through life to make you feel better.
tolerate weak people.
always be a grown-up.
be everything that you want me to be.
hide the obvious.
be anything I'm not.
live your life for you.
fix everyone's problems.
allow myself to be vulnerable.
accept failure.
promise that everything will be okay.



I can...
be the best that I can be.
make a friend laugh when needed most.
talk my way out of just about anything.
hold on to the tiniest memories.
be strong.
take one for the team.
pretend that I'm okay when I'm crumbling inside.
live every day like it's my last.
be incredibly silly.
take care of the ones I love.
create my own success.
love harder.

What can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment